Saturday 20 October 2007

Well finally i get round to uploading some photos of my latest crafty projects


This is my 2nd batch of Halloween cards - never thought i'd actually enjoy card-making again (since making wedding stationary!) but really enjoyed doing these.

Loving my new Christmas organiser - already filling it

I got loads of templates from http://organizedchristmas.com/printable-forms - you have to check it out if you are a list freak like me! lol!

I have been working on some Christmas pressies too including a wedding album & altered mini file-o-fax's (like the one i made for Kate a while back) - i will try and take some snaps and share them soon x

5 comments:

Mandy said...

You are not a well woman!! A Xmas organiser already - ohhhh can't even think about it.

Sarah said...

Wow Paula, I just love that organiser - just the thing for a fellow list freak LOL. Those cards are just fab too, and love the LO...You certainly have been a busy bunny xx

Anne C said...

Paula love the organiser but cant find the info when I log into the link...HELP please

XX

Carol said...

Paula - i didn't know you did wedding stationery as well?, thats what put me off making cards :(

Some fab cards there though - YOU ROCK :)

Melissa said...

OMG OMG OMG how LUSH is that prganiser! do you think if i make one it WILL organise me!!!!

Paula i lurve it!