Saturday 28 February 2009

Update

My obsessed fan has now taken to painting his face at each Belfast Giant's match he attends! lol!Here is some craft projects and layouts i have been working on in February. (frames i got from Ikea)
(recycled pencil pot i made for my friend áine who is starting a new job next week,
and one for myself lol)

LAYOUTS
Last year's game - before the obsession!

Josh's 2004 Easter - finally scrapped!

Josh's Easter 2005

Josh's Easter 2006

Josh & Dylan's Easter 2007

2 comments:

Anne C said...

Oh loving your February creations...the pencil pots are fab and love those easter LO's how good does Josh look in his face paint:lol:

Sarah said...

loving the face paint, go Giants! :)

(well, actually my Elite teams are Basingstoke and Coventry, but doesn't look like the Bison will be there much longer, sob, so maybe I could adopt yours)

I see your little un does karate too, his and mine would definitely get on :)