Sunday 6 May 2012

Naturally Powered Review




So my first campaign as a Bzzagent was to test some Naturally Powered items which are available from Tesco.

Naturally Powered is made with all natural goodies including - essential oils like citrus, eucalyptus, pine and orange; and ingredients derived from plants such as corn, wheat, coconut, palm kernel and even potatoes.

The recycled packaging - all bottles are 100% recycled- and can be recycled again.

So I was excited to try! I was sent a bottle of toilet gel and samples of washing up liquid.

The first thing I noticed was the really strong lemon scent - really lovely!

As far as the performance goes, unfortunately it didn't stand up to my usuals of Harpic and Fairy - However ... a lot better than shop own brands and a lot cheaper than the market leads.

So if you use shop own brands,I would change to this brand as similiar in cost.

As the item was made with natural ingredients, it does get points for looking after the environment.

I wouldn't rule out buying this in future.

Thanks for the test x

No comments: