Thursday 17 May 2007

I've been tagged

Thanks to Terrie (cheers!) i have been tagged. Basically what that means is that i have to tell you 7 random facts about myself!

So here goes:

1. I was head girl in school for 2 years;
2. My lifelong dream is to emigrate to America;
3. When i met John, we became friends & penpals for 1 year before we started dating;
4. My favourite restaurant is Don Pablo's Mexican in New Jersey;
5. I'm an Avon lady (well few times a year anyway! lol!)
6. John proposed to me on top of the Arc De Triomphe, Paris on St Valentines Day 1998
7. I visited Mount Etna, Sicily 2 weeks before it erupted (only a minor one though!)

2 comments:

Anne C said...

Great answers Paula

Terrie Knibb said...

We'd love to emigrate to America as well. No chance though unless we win the lottery.

Great answers Paula.