Friday 25 May 2007

Scrapping related update!

Havent been up to much this week scrapping related apart from buying!!!!

I started the 'end of year' teacher presents last week - i am altering them little A5 clipboards. I hope to get some more done on them this weekend. Elsie's new range hit the US stores this week, i have pre-ordered some of it from Scrapshed and its due next week!! Its cool!!!

I went online stash shopping last night - I placed an order with Papermaze for loads of cool paper. They had loads to choice from, really hard to decide which ones to buy, so i ended up buying 27 sheets in the end! Will share a photo of them when they arrive!

Got some stash from Crafty Carrot on Monday & I also received my prizes from KTCrafts cybercrop! I won lovely rub ons, flowers, embellishments & mini book! Thanks girls x

No comments: