Sunday 16 December 2007

My son was dying to make his own Chrimbo cards this year so i showed him the one Jo & Freya did on It's a Creative World (see right for link) and loved it - so here's his version.......

We have been busy wrapping our gifts for friends & family today - this isn't even it all done!!!! Yesterday i took Josh & my niece Jassmyn to my work's christmas party for the kids - they loved it. We seen a magic show, watched the Bee Movies, they got face painted, balloons, loads of goodies & of course the chance to see Santa!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my goodness Paula you have been busy wrapping!!! Thats allot of pressies :-)

Angela said...

wow! Well done Josh! beautiful cards :) Paula, you have been busy... I'm halfway with the wrapping, its so hard with the wee men around isn't it?!

joanna said...

Josh - Freya (whose idea it was) and I absolutely ADORE your snowman cards - we think they're fab, and we're sure your friends will love them :) Love from Jo and Freya xx

Mandy said...

Awhh how sweet are lil J's cards!

That's a huge pile of pressies - thankfully I don't half so many to do. Not all wrapped yet but it won't take too long.

xoxox