Saturday 15 December 2007

What a busy busy month it's been. I have been up to my eyes making handmade gifts to sell to family & friends. The gifts i have been making include Snowman soup, Reindeer/Snowman poop, Survival kits (as below), sweet jars, cards, tags and altered candles ..... and the orders are still coming! Fabby!

I am thankfully all sorted regards purchasing/sorting my Christmas gifts - just the massive task of wrapping everything lying ahead.

Dylan is crawling around everywhere now and is so fast!!!!! Josh went straight to walking so the whole crawling thing is new to me - really can't believe how quick he gets from one end of the room to the other!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Paula, the survival kits look amazing!!! well done on getting orders for them :) My lot are too stingy to do that! hehe... ah and bless wee Dylan crawling... there will be no stopping him now!!!